Lightweight, Miniature, NEMA 12
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Lightweight design
- Designed for robotic applications
- Tool-less access to camera
- Polycarbonate viewport
- Longer barrels available to support longer lenses
- Optional Hirose bulkhead fitting (for quick disconnect) or drillable cord
grip (for use with premade cables)
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
- Can be purchased in a variety of colors and finishes
The 32C series enclosure was developed for cameras of up to 50mm x 50mm. It
will also accommodate lenses up to 74mm in diameter. It is especially useful
for robot applications, and is small & light enough to be mounted on the arm
or end effector. The enclosure provides tool-less access to the camera & lens,
and is available with either a standard PG29 drillable cord grip, or a bulkhead
cable fitting for quick disconnect.
Other options include glass or polycarbonate windows, air cooling, and an air
curtain option that blows a film of air over the outside of the viewing window.
This is effective in keeping dust, water and oil mist off the window.
The enclosure comes standard with a clear hardcote anodized finish, and can
be supplied in a variety of colors and finishes.
A Pan & Tilt base option is also available.
NOTE: The construction of this enclosure does not meet standards for food
- Enclosure is constructed of 6061 aluminum (body, barrel & faceplate) and
304 stainless steel (rear bulkhead).
- Window is glass or polycarbonate. All supplied fasteners are 18-8 stainless
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
Interior size with standard barrel is: 2.9" (74 mm) dia. by 7.5" (190 mm) in
Weight: 50 oz with standard barrel & Hirose bulkhead connector, 46 oz with
PG16 cord grip
This is not a complete list, as new models come out regularly.
If you do not see the specific enclosure you need, please contact
Tripod mount, 5" barrel, PG29 plug, Hirose bulkhead,
Tripod mount, 5" barrel, PG29, poly viewport