- Constructed for highly corrosive environments
- 100% type 316 stainless steel construction
- 3 axis (pan, tilt, roll) mounting
- Works with many cameras and vision systems
- Meets IP65 standards (with std faceplate)
- FDA grade gaskets & O-rings
- Easy sensor mounting, aiming and lens adjustment
- Works with pre-made cables
The 35C food grade enclosure is intended for over-the-line FDA applications.
It is 100% 316 stainless steel construction and care has been taken to reduce
The 35C enclosure is designed to make mounting, aiming and servicing your camera
as simple as possible. The cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made
cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more
The enclosure includes a stainless steel mount providing pan and tilt. The
enclosure design also provides roll axis adjustment, allowing precise aiming
of the camera. All aiming adjustments can be made after the camera is mounted,
taking the guesswork out of focus and f-stop settings.
The 35C enclosure is available in a variety of standard barrel lengths from
4" to 13". Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths also are available.
Optional accessories include air cooling and anti-reflective coatings for the
polycaronate window. Other window materials are also available.
- 100% type 316 stainless steel construction.
- Backplate has (2) ¼" NPT holes for optional air cooling, and a PG36 split
insert cable gland.
- All fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Standard polycarbonate window.
Interior size: 3.2" diameter, 8.5" length in 9" barrel. Barrel length can be
Weight: 8.8 lbs. (with glass viewport and 9" barrel)
Prices may vary due to barrel length. All enclosures are camera specific.
If you do not see the specific enclosure you need, please contact
FDA, sealed enclosure, 316 ss
FDA, air cooled enclosure, 316 ss
For options to customize your enclosure, go to the 35C