Dust, Dirt, Splashed Water, Oil Mist
- Built to provide basic protection
- Supports Cognex DataMan 500 and Cognex DataMan 300 cameras
- Meets NEMA 12 standards
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Camera to Viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
The 42D enclosure is a lower cost stainless steel & aluminum housing for
your Cognex DataMan 500 or Cognex DataMan 300 camera. It is designed to protect
your camera from impacts, dust, dirt, splashed water and idle hands.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert
to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage
of one or more premade cables without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the
user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing
focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 42D enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport
to reduce reflections.
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, Enclosure
Base is constructed of 1/4" 6061 aluminum .
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount both the Cognex DataMan 500 and Cognex DataMan 300 cameras
Enclosure meets NEMA 12 standards when equipped with sealed viewport.Cord grip
options include: Drillable PG36 37mm cord grip, 1/4" NPT connectors for
air cooling and pressure regulation. Enclosure also is available with an air
curtain faceplate. Call APG for options.
Weight: 3.14 lb.
and Tilt mount is also available.
This is not a complete list, as new models come out regularly.
If you do not see the specific enclosure you need, please contact
DM300/500 Arm, 7.5" body, Acrylic vp, PG36 cord
grip, Aluminum base plate
Pan and Tilt mount for 38D and 42D enclosure