Harsh Environment, Low Cost
- Constructed for dusty, dirty environments
- Designed for vertical layout cameras
- Meets NEMA 12 and IP61 standards
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- Camera-viewport distance can be changed to handle longer lenses
- Works with some integrated ringlights
- Comes standard with glass or polycarbonate viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
The L1 enclosure is a low cost, 304 stainless steel housing for your vertical
style camera. It keeps out dust, dirt and idle hands, as well as providing a
high degree of impact resistance.
The drillable PG29 cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made
cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more
This enclosure is designed to work with "80/20" 1500 series or 40mm
series extrusions, and includes a pair of M8 stainless steel fasteners for this
The clear lens spacer allows the user to view the lens settings without opening
the enclosure. Once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access
to the lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The L1 enclosure can handle a variety of lenses. Longer Lens Spacers are available
to handle lenses up to 4" or more in length.
The enclosure is available with either a glass or polycarbonate viewport.
The drawing to the right displays the enclosure with the DVT 500 series camera.
- Enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge (lid) and 18 gauge (body and faceplate)
Type 304 stainless steel. Lens Tube is polycarbonate.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
- Fasteners (M8 x 12mm BHSCS) to mount the enclosure to 1.5" or 40mm
extrusion (80/20) are included.
Interior size: 2.7" wide by 1.9" high by 6.2" long (not including
lens cavity). Lens cavity has a 2.65" internal diameter. Lens cavity length
can be specified.
Weight: 2.1 lb. (with glass viewport)
This is not a complete list, as new models come out regularly.
If you do not see the specific enclosure you need, please contact
DVT 500 series, glass viewport
DVT 500 series, polycarbonate viewport
For options to customize your enclosure, go to the L1
For installation instructions, go to the PDF