Good for Washdown Areas
- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Supports Cognex In-Sight 7000 camera
- Meets IP65 standards (contact APG for IP66 options)
- Silicone Gaskets
- 100% 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Comes standard with an acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
The LD enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your Cognex In-Sight 7000 camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more premade cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel, Enclosure Base is constructed of 1/4" 316 stainless steel.
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners (M3 x 8mm Hex Head) to mount the Cognex IS7000 series camera are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards.
- Drillable PG36 37mm cord grip.
Not designed for the Cognex IS7000 with a C-Mount Lens. See P/N L7-AX.
This is not a complete list, as new models come out regularly.
If you do not see the specific enclosure you need, please contact us.
In-Sight 7000 series enclosure, Acrylic vp, PG36 cord grip, 316 stainless construction